The ultimate chilled food packaging meets total flexibility with the Sorba-Freeze Flexiroll. Perforated strips of 6 cells allows you to create the optimum size for your chilled packaging.
So whether you are using a big or small box, or simply one which doesn’t suit the size of the standard Sorba-Freeze sheets, this is the option for you. You can also tear off the number of cells to fit the size of the box being used.
In addition, Our popular Flexiroll measures 60 metres in length and perforated every 75mm to provide strips of 6 cells. Furthermore, The Sorba-Freeze Flexiroll also allows you to wrap larger products such as beer kegs for outside bars or festivals.
Its complete flexibility has made it our most popular product yet- especially for companies in sectors such as Meat, Seafood and also Cheese and Dairy. In addition, this is where the rigorous regulations regarding the transport of food are critical.
|Cell size||65 x 75mm|
Perf every 75mm
|No. of Cells|
|Capacity||40g per cell|
Weight Per Box
Request a free sample
Sorba-Freeze is ultra compact for minimal storage space – one box of Sorba-Freeze is the equal to a pallet of hydrated gel packs. This makes it easy to store and ideal chilled food packaging.
Key Benefits of Sorba-Freeze Flexiroll
- Most versatile Sorba-Freeze product – simply tear off what you require, whenever you need it.
- Allows products to be wrapped for extra temperature control
- Flexiroll is the best on the market today with temperatures of -5°C for up to 48 hours.
- Delivers lower unit cost than any other chilled packaging solution. This includes gel packs and flake ice.
- No leak guarantee to ensure your product arrives in great condition
- Superior design and finish to enhance the packaging and reflect the quality of your product and brand
- Complies with European Food Safety Agency Standards
- Ultra-compact packaging to reduce storage requirements prior to usage