SorbaFreeze food freezer gel blocks are a perfect solution for your products. They provide a high density frozen mass. In addition, this maintains temperatures of -5 Degrees Celsius for up to 48 hours.
The blocks can be placed alongside the products in the insulated packaging.
Our 400g blocks provide the most cost effective chilled packaging solution on the market.
Furthermore, as with all the Sorba-Freeze products, the food freezer gel blocks come with ultra insulated thermal foil as standard. However, they can be supplied with white or clear finish. Bespoke sizes and printed options are also available upon request. In addition, this is subject to minimum order volumes.
Contact our sales team now on 01592 631273
BRC Certified, FDA/EU Approved & Food Safe Ice Blocks.
|Cell size||268mm x 100mm|
|No. of Cells
Weight Per Box
Sorba-Freeze is ultra compact for minimal storage space – one box of Sorba-Freeze is the equivalent to a pallet of hydrated gel packs which makes it easy to store.
Key Benefits of Sorba-Freeze FOOD FREEZER GEL Blocks
- Most cost effective and convenient of all Sorba-Freeze Products
- Enables temperatures of -5°C to be maintained for up to 48 hours – the best performing solution on the market today.
- Delivers lower unit cost than any other chilled packaging solution including gel blocks and flake ice
- No leak guarantee to ensure your product arrives in pristine condition
- Superior design and finish to enhance the packaging and reflect the quality of your product and brand
- Complies with European Food Safety Agency Standards
- Ultra-compact packaging to minimise storage requirements prior to usage of food freezer gel blocks
Looking for ice sheets?
Are you looking for our traditional ice sheets? Offering additional ease of use with pre-cut sizing, simply hydrated and freeze.