Therma Insulated Boxes & Trays
Looking for insulated boxes to transport your temperature controlled products?
Start shipping your chilled and frozen products to clients today. Simply select your box size and therma liner from the options below. See below to choose from our range of 5 stock sizes, find the perfect box to match your product.
We at Sorba-Freeze wanted to make it as simple as possible to ship your chilled and frozen products to end clients. We went back to the drawing board and developed our new range of therma insulated boxes with you in mind, designed to complement the unrivaled performance of our Sorba-Freeze ice sheets. Together they provide a complete chilled packaging solution for the transportation of your chilled and frozen products.
We listened to our customers and selected the five most popular sizes, designed to perfectly suit your products. Our clients including Butchers, Seafood and Pharmaceutical clients offered their insight to help perfect the new range.
Ready to start shipping your chilled or frozen products today?
Let’s get started! We’ve kept it simple, two easy steps create your perfect chilled packaging solution with minimal effort. Simply select your box size and select your insulated liner option from our three choices (Thermaline, Therma Polybox and Therma Tiles) all offering up to 48 hours of performance. Create your perfect solution to ship your chilled and frozen products today.
Not sure where to start? Follow our guide below or contact us now for some guidance.
Know what you’re looking for? Place your order now.
Firstly, let’s choose your box size:
We’ve selected the five most suitable sizes for a wide range of products our clients are currently shipping throughout the UK and worldwide. Flat packed, double wall corrugate boxes
offering the ultimate protection with white kraft exterior detailing the contents as temperature controlled goods allow you to ship products worry free whilst presenting a professional image to your clients.
Many people ask us daily to help select their perfect chilled packaging solution, here’s a handy list of things to consider when selecting your insulated box size:-
- What product are you shipping?
- What are it’s dimensions?
- How many would you like to ship in each package?
Once you’ve considered these things use the measurements to select the perfect box. Don’t forget to allow for some extra space for your Sorba-Freeze Ice Packs, 2 – 3cm in most cases will be sufficient. See our table below, our quick reference guide for sizing your insulated box.
|Box Code||INTERNAL SIZES
(L X W X H) MM
|CBX1||310 x 245 x 245|
|CBX2||405 x 305 x 295|
|CBX4||505 x 375 x 220|
|CBX5||595 x 370 x 205|
|CBX6||585 x 365 x 255|
Looking for some friendly help and advice? Speak to our team now.
Next, we’ll choose your insulated liner:
You’ve selected your box size and now you’re looking for the perfect insulation, keen to ensure your products arrive in pristine condition this may seem a little daunting. We’ve kept it simple and done the hard work to ensure your products arrive safely. Learn about our options below and select what sounds best suited to your product.
Why Thermaline? – NEW
Designed with our chilled clients in mind these offer maximum space saving whilst maintaining the performance you would expect. Keeping your products cool for up to 48 hours whilst maximizing space in both your package and warehouse.
- Flat packed for ultimate space saving.
- Triple Layer Maximum Insulating bubble/foil liners which shield against heat transfer, reflecting almost 100% of radiant heat. Fully validated performance.
- Offering a clean, professional package to your customers.
- Cost effective, offering up to 48 hours of protective insulation.
Why Therma Tiles?
Our therma tiles were designed to be used with chilled or frozen products. They can offer a great solution to smaller businesses looking to strike the balance between cost and storage efficiency whilst maintaining excellent (upto 48 hour) performance. Ideally suited to chilled products.
- Flat packed for space saving.
- 6 piece 20mm insulation tile set.
- Manufactured from high density EPS ensuring maximum insulation for up to 48 hours.
- Fully recyclable at many local recycling centers.
Why Therma Polybox?
Our classic therma polybox, used by the seafood industry for years. Ideally suited to both chilled and frozen products although requiring a little more storage space than our other options. Time proven performance.
- Unrivalled insulation quality due to 20mm thick walls.
- lightweight but durable with outstanding shock absorption to provide protection during transportation.
- Multiple sizes and depths available with or without corrugated outer.
Still have a few questions, speak to our team now.
Ready to order?
|PRODUCT||Internal Sizes |
(L x W x H) mm
|Pack Qty||*Therma Polybox|
|CBX1||310 x 245 x 245||20||£2.42||£2.75||£2.21||Buy Now|
|CBX2||405 x 305 x 295||20||£3.10||£3.61||£3.59||Buy Now|
|CBX4||505 x 375 x 220||20||£3.52||£3.96||£4.04||Buy Now|
|CBX5||595 x 370 x 205||20||£3.71||£4.14||£4.36||Buy Now|
|CBX6||585 x 365 x 255||15||£4.56||£4.29||£4.84||Buy Now|
*Deduct 40mm from internal (L x W x H) sizes to accommodate tiles or polybox.
Have a question? Contact us now for assistance.
Ready to order? Get yours now!
Sorba-Freeze Mini Tray
Our mini tray is an alternative option if you have individual items to transport – ideal for samples. This double wall corrugated box is extremely robust offering maximum protection due to its tuck flap design and is available with or without a foil insulated envelope.
|PRODUCT||Mini Tray||Mini Tray with Foil Insulated Envelope|
|Internal Size (mm)||390 x 250 x 60||390 x 250 x 60|
|Price||£1.20 each||£2.25 each|
|Buy Now||Buy Now|
Key Benefits of Our Insulated Boxes & Trays
The high standard of UK manufacture allows our insulated boxes to be used again and again and recycled when no longer required.
• Strong –Manufactured using double wall fluted corrugate to maximize protection of your products, the Sorba-Freeze insulated boxes can cope with all the challenges faced by courier deliveries.
• Efficient – As they come flat packed, our boxes take up minimal storage space.
• Reliable – Featuring 6 x 20mm EPS panels, our range of boxes allow you to create the optimal unit to transport your chilled goods with the confidence of maintaining a temperature from as low as -5 degrees for up to 48 hours.
• Superior Presentation – The clean, sharp white kraft exterior promotes quality, working in combination with Foil Finished Sorba-Freeze sheets to maximise the overall presentation of your products. Our exterior details help provide an additional layer of protection ensuring your products are handled correctly in transit.
• Environmentally Friendly – our boxes can be re-used on multiple occasions then simply recycled as standard corrugate waste.
• Branding – Our Insulated Boxes can be branded allowing you to further promote your company.
• The Complete Solution – Our range of insulated boxes, combined with our Sorba-Freeze sheets, provide the complete solution for the transportation of your chilled goods. Click here to find out more about our range of Sorba-Freeze solutions
Looking for custom print or sizing?
As one of the world’s leading suppliers of complete chilled packaging solutions, we can supply virtually any shape or size of insulated box at some of the most competitive prices on the market today.
Perhaps you are looking for something to help set your brand apart? In addition to our core range of boxes, we can offer bespoke print and branding to help your company stand out! Use our custom printed boxes to maximise the impact of your delivery and ensure your business doesn’t go unnoticed.Click here to find out about bespoke sizes and branding