Our sorba-freeze blocks provide a high density frozen mass to maintain temperatures of -5 Degrees Celsius for up to 48 hours.
The blocks can simply be placed alongside the products in the insulated packaging,
Available as 400g blocks, these provide the most cost effective chilled packaging solution on the market.
As with all the Sorba-Freeze products, the products come with ultra insulated thermal foil as standard, however they can be supplied with white or clear finish. Bespoke sizes and printed options are also available upon request subject to minimum order volumes.
Contact our sales team now on 01592 631273
|Cell size||268mm x 100mm|
|No. of Cells|
Weight Per Box
Sorba-Freeze is ultra compact for minimal storage space – one box of Sorba-Freeze is the equivalent to a pallet of hydrated gel packs which makes it easy to store.
Key Benefits of Sorba-Freeze Sheets
- Most cost effective and convenient of all Sorba-Freeze Products
- Enables temperatures of -5°C to be maintained for up to 48 hours – the best performing solution on the market today.
- Delivers lower unit cost than any other chilled packaging solution including gel packs and flake ice
- No leak guarantee to ensure your product arrives in pristine condition
- Superior design and finish to enhance the packaging and reflect the quality of your product and brand
- Complies with European Food Safety Agency Standards
- Ultra-compact packaging to minimise storage requirements prior to usage