Our Sorba-Freeze Sheets provide you with the most convenient solution to your chilled packaging requirements.
Available in 3 options to provide 500g, 750g and 1kg of frozen mass, our Sorba-Freeze Sheets are designed to fit the most common box sizes.
On most occasions, temperatures can be maintained simply by placing a Sorba-Freeze sheet on top of the products within an insulated box which is tightly sealed.
Additional sheets can be used to the bottom of the box or layered between products depending on your requirements. Contact our sales team to find out more and discuss your particular needs.
4 x 2 cells
4 x 3 cells
4 x 4 cells
|Quantity||1200 sheets||800 sheets||600 sheets|
|Cell size||63 x 95mm||63 x 95mm||63 x 95mm|
|No. of Cells|
Weight Per Box
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
Sorba-Freeze is ultra compact for minimal storage space – one box of Sorba-Freeze is the equivalent to a pallet of hydrated gel packs which makes it easy to store.
We recommend selecting a sheet size or combination of sheets which fits snugly into box. Alternatively, you may wish to consider our Sorba-Freeze Flexiroll to wrap products or for larger boxes or even our Sorba-Freeze Blocks which offer high density mass to be packed in with products.
As with all the Sorba-Freeze products, the products come with ultra insulated thermal foil as standard, however they can be supplied with white or clear finish. Bespoke sizes and printed options are also available upon request, however they are subject to minimum order volumes.
Key Benefits of Sorba-Freeze Sheets
- Most cost effective and convenient of all Sorba-Freeze Products
- Enables temperatures of -5°C to be maintained for up to 48 hours – the best performing solution on the market today.
- Delivers lower unit cost than any other chilled packaging solution including gel packs and flake ice
- No leak guarantee to ensure your product arrives in pristine condition
- Superior design and finish to enhance the packaging and reflect the quality of your product and brand
- Complies with European Food Safety Agency Standards
- Ultra-compact packaging to minimise storage requirements prior to usage